Best Blogger Tips

Friday 14 March 2008

Busy weekend ahead

Well, it's Friday and this week sure did fly by fast. This weekend is Baby Sisters birthday weekend and she is having a martini party tonight to kick-off the celebration. I must say, I'm not really in the mood for martinis right now but I'm sure when 7:00pm rolls around I will be rearing to go.

Saturday is going to be business as usual. Shopping, errands and possibly a movie with hubby...Not sure what we will see, possibly Doomsday or There Will Be Blood.

Sunday is Baby Sisters birthday and the family will be helping her celebrate by going out to dinner. It's somewhat of a tradition to pick a restaurant she's never been to and this year we are going to Mezza, an authentic Lebanese restaurant that specializes in appetizer size portions.... Yum, looking forward to this meal!

So, that's my weekend in a nut shell.

post signature

No comments: