Best Blogger Tips

Tuesday 8 July 2008

Blast from my past - More than A Feeling

What nice weather we are having here on the East Coast of Canada. Today was one of those -"so hot you can't breath" - days. Love it!

I've been doing a lot of reminiscing the last couple days. Today I was thinking about what my favorite summertime songs were back in the day. I always think back to sitting on the front stoop with my friends, sipping Pepsi from a glass bottle and listening to "More than A Feeling" by Boston. This song always takes me back.



What are your favorite songs that take you back to your youth?
post signature

1 comment:

Shadow said...

i fell in love to 'wheel in the sky' one summer when i was still young.....

and danced at the dam to 'buffalo soldier'...

and there was a beach boys revival one summer, urgh, not a favourite...