Best Blogger Tips

Friday 14 November 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #98

Play along


1. Please feel free to add your comments to Slightly Off-Center.
2. When I am brewing a pot of maple roasted coffee, I can't help sniffing it occasionally.
3. My favorite thing to cook is a big country breakfast.
4. Warm, gooey comfort food is something I can't get enough of. Mmmm, Piping-hot macaroni and cheese, chewy chocolate chip cookies warm from the oven or a big mound of fluffy white mashed potatoes with a pool of melted butter dripping down the side...
5. That's the thing I love most about the colder months, there is always a new recipe to try.
6. Sometimes my husband will do something so bizarre it always makes me think to myself, what the heck?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a date with my sofa and tv, tomorrow my plans include going downtown to watch the Parade of Lights and Sunday, I want to clean the house from top to bottom!

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend
post signature

7 comments:

Janet said...

Maple roasted coffee is one of my favs!!! There's a restaurant in NH that serves it...they also make maple syrup! YUM! Man...#4...did you HAVE to do that? Sigh...

Thanks for playing!

Gill said...

Oh my word, all that talk of food in your no. 4 has me drooling! Very ambitious to plan on cleaning your whole house - I thought I was being very noble planning to clean my linen cupboard ;-) LOL!

Amber said...

ooh yes, the colder months always seemed more appropriate to me to try new recipes cause the warmer months really just don't do food justice, unless it's cold.
There are so many things my husband does that make me ask that what the heck question, but I've learned to just not say it out loud most time, lol
Great Answers! Hope you enjoy your Friday and have a wonderful weekend :oD

Anonymous said...

'cleaning your house from top to bottom'...i plan that every weekend, but oddly it never happens LOL

have a great weekend!

Pseudo said...

I've never had maple roasted cofee and over here they don't have a big country breakfast mainland style. I think I have to eat dinner early tonight, this made me very hungry.

Shadow said...

aren't you ambitious on a sunday... wow! and maple coffee? sounds devine. can't say i've seen it in this country.

LarryG said...

maple roasted coffee does sound delish!
and i love a big country breakfast

great fillins!