Best Blogger Tips

Tuesday 7 April 2009

Untitled

Today I am just going through the motions [sigh]. I usually thrive on routine; routine empowers me, it makes me feel like I'm in control somehow... but every now and again I feel like going against the grain, stepping outside my tidy little box. Have you ever felt that way?
Yesterday evening I snapped this photo through the viewfinder of my old pal Brownie. I added some layers and brushes to the shot - gives the photo a moody feel that almost represents my mood today.

8 comments:

Shadow said...

i love love love the photo!!!!! jumping out my box and running? gawd do i know that feeling...

kayerj said...

amazing--this must have something to do with yesterday's post about ebay. lovely effect

Amber said...

I blame the weather, the weather is just off and the moods are reciprocating!
Love the photo.

Madeleine said...

This photo is awsome!!!

cheatymoon said...

LOVE that photo, Jack.
I hope you get into a routine again soon. I know the feeling...

LarryG said...

that's another brilliant shot,
our posts were really sync'd up today.
me and you and shadow, or maybe i am just "restless"!

Pseudo said...

Love the photo Jack.

Billy Rhythm said...

Looks like I blog template I would be want to use.