Best Blogger Tips

Thursday 26 November 2009

Kokology - Skimming the Surface

Are you ready to play KOKOLOGY?

What is Kokology?
    Tips: 
  • Say the first thing that pops into your head 
  • Don’t try to predict answers 
  • Be honest with yourself 
  • Be prepared 
  • Keep an open mind
{pg. 66, Book 2} We humans excel at many things. However, floating isn't one of them. Sure, with a little practice and a lot of effort we might manage to keep our heads above water for a few laps in the swimming pool, but none of us would fare very well if dropped in the middle of the ocean without a life preserver. But, as always seems to be the case, human ingenuity has made up for the short-comings of the body and provided us with boats. And thanks to those seaworthy craft, now there is no spot on the surface of the world's waters that lies beyond our reach.

Imagine that you are a boat floating on the water. Which of the following describes you?
1. A raft of rough-hewn logs.
2. A sturdy rowboat.
3. A racing yacht.
4. A cruise ship.

You can leave a comment with your answers or keep them to yourself  - it's up to you.

Note:  Reading this in Google Reader? 
Answer the questions before you continue to scroll to reveal the key to "Skimming the Surface"

»Click to reveal key to Skimming the Surface«

7 comments:

Jack said...

...this one was WAY off.

I said rowboat :\
How'd y'all do?

Shadow said...

i chose a raft, and not so much the camping and fishing bit, hee heee heeee, but definately the quiet serenity of nature and solitude...

koreen (aka: winn) said...

This one was way off for me too. I also chose rowboat, but I could just as easily BE a cruise ship or raft. But never rowboat. Although I used to enjoy working out.... it's been so long, I don't remember! ;)

Jack said...

I use to enjoy working out too Wacky, but haven't been very physical active these days. I'm more of a cruise ship now.

cheatymoon said...

I couldn't choose between a rowboat or a yacht and neither really fits. I'm more of a cruise ship, ha.

Amber said...

I said a rough hewn raft, and for the most part it's spot on

Gal Friday said...

I had the feeling that this didn't come out right for me this time, too, Jack. I immediately chose the "sturdy" rowboat, but the explanation si so not me.

Perfect for this frosty morning--my verification word is "froze"!