Best Blogger Tips

Friday 19 February 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #164


And...here we go!

1. Johnny Weir was robbed, robbed I tell you!  They say judging is better in Olympic figure skating but I disagree.  Darn shame!
2. I've had nothing on the TV but the 2010 Olympics.
3. And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. ~ Anis Nin
4. It's OK to belt out a tune anytime, anyplace if you get an urge.
5. Having sweet dreams would be nice for once.
6. What does it take to get a good nights sleep?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to... hmm, not sure what I will do tonight, tomorrow my plans include the usual errand running and grocery shopping, then spending the night with my daughter before she heads off to NY for the week, and Sunday, I want to not worry about my girl being in a big city but I know that isn't going to happen (see fill in #3)! 

5 comments:

Tessa said...

Totally agree with #1. And he's such a sweet guy, too. If you find the answer to #6, spread it around, please!

cheatymoon said...

I agree #1. He was my fave.

Good luck to your girl and good luck to you getting some sleep.

Nicki said...

Only just found who number 1 is lol!
Great list!

Gal Friday said...

I love Johnny,too(!) and also thought the bronze medalist from Japan was fantastic last night(think we'll see more of him next winter Olympics)

Hope you get a deserved good night's sleep this weekend, Jack.

Andrea said...

I wonder about #6 too!