Best Blogger Tips

Thursday 11 February 2010

I Believe! + Friday Fill-Ins #163

(I'm a bit early with my Friday post this week.  I wanted to post this video before the start of the Olympic Games tomorrow.)

16-year-old Nikki Yanofsky sings the official song of the 2010 Olympic Games in Vancouver, British Colombia.  "I Believe," has hit No. 1 on the iTunes Canada Top Songs chart this week.  The Vancouver 2010 Olympic Winter Games begin on February 12th...

I Believe!
Do You Believe?


Now on the the Fill-Ins





And...here we go!

1. Pickles and Fritos are a great side for a deli flatbread sandwich.
2. Welcome!  Please have a seat and make yourself  at home.
3. The snow is going to melt eventually and I will be so happy when it's finally Spring.
4. I'm already making plans for Spring.  I have plans for some adventures in nature.
5. It's 5:16 PM; that means I'm sitting down for a nice dinner with my family (chicken Kiev, corn on the cob and smashed potatoes).
6. A good tasting peach in the winter is hard to find.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing after work with a magazine and glass of wine, tomorrow my plans include shopping and a gathering with the hens and Sunday, I want to spend the day with the family then out for dinner with my Valentine!

What are your plans for the weekend?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your dinner sounds wonderful. I am ready for Spring or a little bit on snow. Nice fill-in.

Marice said...

fritos yes! pickles, you can have it heheh

have a happy weekend!
u may view mine here

Gal Friday said...

Did the Olympic Torch pass through anywhere near where you live???

I don't know how much Olympics viewing I'll be doing, BUT I am all set to tape the curling events(in case they are on while I am at work)--I got very into watching the curling teams compete last Olympics.

Our "Pickles" fill-in was somewhat similar, I see... :-)

kayerj said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

The opening ceremonies was awesome!