Best Blogger Tips

Thursday 25 March 2010

Untitled

My photo archive is enormous; I have few external hard drives filled with photos that I haven't posted on my blog or uploaded to flickr. A lot of the photos deemed by me "unworthy of views", but mostly because different images appeal to me on different days. Anyway, today I have a few photos from my massive stock pile I would like to share. Really I just wanted to post something that might give me a boost today because this week my mood seems to be in a increasing downward spiral. Insomnia, bad dreams of the re-occurring variety -- my subconscious seems to be giving me little clues, and panic attacks -- I won't bore you with all the sorted details about those today. However, tomorrow I may post the dreams just so I can get some insight from you, my beloved readers.

here are the photos.  all monochromatic to match my mood.

Hope you are all having a lovely week!

4 comments:

Loverboy said...

Sipping Chamomile tea before bed helps me if I am ever feeling this way.

Hugs

Al
xxx

cheatymoon said...

I am always awed by your photo talent, Jack.

Sorry you are having an anxious week. We are too. I think there's a disturbance in the force.

xoxo hang in there.

Shadow said...

i hope you have a lovely weekend with SWEET dreams... the piccies are beautiful though!

koreen (aka: winn) said...

Beautiful flower shots... would bring up anyone's day. =)