Best Blogger Tips

Friday 23 April 2010

Phone dreams & Friday Fill-Ins #173

I had the strangest dream last night. I was standing beside a payphone having a smoke and was about to head back inside, when I noticed there was a message scribed on the payphone change return cup, "Lift Me", in girly handwriting and underscored with pink lines. I lifted the tab thing covering the change return, and quarters, nickles and dimes started flowing from the phone.  I stretched my shirt under the falling change so it wouldn't hit the dirty ground.  Finally it stopped flowing from the the phone and I stood there with my shirt heavy with change wondering what I should do.  Do I just walk away and count my good fortune or do I call the payphone company and return the loot??

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- ---- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Now on to Friday Fill-Ins
Click on the link below to join in.

My answers are in bold.  And...here we go!

1. Where are my marbles Seems I have lost quite a few.
2. If wishes were horses beggars would ride.  All dreams and desires would ride along side.  Worries and troubles would fall off behind.  If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.
3. I'd like to see some of my confidence return.
4. When I was a teen, I thought the world was full of hopeful optimism; that there would always be something better just around the corner.
5. One of my mother's favorite sayings was "bundle up! You will catch your death of cold".
6. I'd have a hard time doing without my notebook computer, or a camera handy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some errands with hubby then an evening of wedding planning with my SIL and MIL, tomorrow my plans include some gardening and a baking spree and Sunday, I want to finish up the baking and make preparation for SIL's up-coming wedding!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

I agree with #4! Until my second year of college, I was such a little Pollyanna...I thought everyone was so good.

cheatymoon said...

I love when you post your dreams. Very interesting, that. Though I have no analysis for you...

I am envious of your baking spree. I bet your kitchen will smell yum.

xo

kayerj said...

my computer has been shutting off everytime I come to your site--but it let me on tonight! hope all is well and you are enjoying your wedding preparations. The spanx post was fun.

Pseudo said...

I've been dreaming a lot lately. I think your dream sounds auspicious Jack.

Shadow said...

a jackpot-telephone....