Best Blogger Tips

Friday 16 April 2010

"Stay yourself and nothing less"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
*textures  from my own collection.
*made with Adobe Photoshop.

Credits:

Every Friday the folks over at Art Creation Friday post a new challenge, a picture or a background. The challenge is to use that picture or background to make an atc (artist trading card) or card, altered art, altered digital art, or something else you like.


Want to join in on the fun?
Click the image above to visit Art Creations Friday

11 comments:

Faye said...

This is beautiful, Jack. I love the tree branch brushes. I like to use the PSE brushes I have, but most of them are the ones I've made from photos and such.

Be sure to post a picture of you in your borrowed dress. I'd like to know if those spanx type garments really work. Or do you end up with hurting ribs and tummy.

Sandy said...

OMG I´ve missed my words.
This is really striking. Fantastic layers. Standing ovation from me.

Femmy said...

fantastic!!! great brushes!!

Pia said...

wow just so beautiful, lovely colours.
ugs Pia

Trish said...

Breath-takingly beautiful!

indybev said...

I love what you did with the ACF image, Jack. Very creative and beautiful! You might like to check out The Three Muses blog if you enjoy challenges. You'd be a welcome addition to the very talented artists who participate.

http://thethreemuseschallenge.blogspot.com/

Jester said...

This is a beautiful piece. I love the details you have added.

vintage wil said...

What a beautiful piece!!!!

Hermine said...

Absolutely gorgeous

Lunaleee said...

Really beautifull...I love the colors..

Birgit said...

Talk to me baby? Now that's a different salutation for sure... ;)

Anyway, I just happened to come across your digital creation. It's haunting -- in a good way! :)

I hope to see more of your digital art -- keep up that excellent work!

Greetings from Munich,
Birgit