Best Blogger Tips

Friday 28 May 2010

Best Picnic Food
.Friday Fill-Ins # 178.

Are you up for some Friday Fill-Ins this week?  Just click the link to play along.

And...here we go!

1. French bread, brie, fresh tomatoes and basil, cold salmon, fresh fruit, lemon tart-lets for desert, Oh and plenty of vino -- the best food to take on a picnic.
2. Summer is... Cut flowers, fresh local produce, lazy days on the beach, a walk in the sun with my camera, picnics and long drives up the shore, treasure hunting, bonfires and lots of family time.
3. I live for summery tees and my comfy flip flops.
4. To love someone is to see a miracle invisible to others - Francois Mauriac
5. Cape Split has breathtaking views but it's a long hike.
6. When I crave food, it's usually home cut chips from a chip truck with loads of vinegar and salt.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a hot bath and a cup of herbal tea, tomorrow my plans include bathing suit shopping with Baby Girl, putting second coat of paint on the entry door and dinner theater with the frogs and Sunday, I want to go with the flow!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ------ --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ------ --- ---

Thank goodness this is the last weekend of the month of May.  During this month I felt slightly lost, my light became very dim and I lost my words -- hope June will be a bit kinder.

Happy Memorial Day weekend to all my American friends.
Wishing you all a weekend filled with sunshine, love, and happiness!
xo

4 comments:

cheatymoon said...

May was not my favorite.

Chips, with salt and vinegar are.

xo

kayerj said...

I like the sound of your picnic . . . I wish the wind would stop blowing long enough for us to go outside for a picnic. It's been awful. Bring on Summer!

LarryG said...

me too and can you believe shadow is going ? it's a crazy world ;)

Andrea on Third Street said...

beware the latex paint, heehee!