Best Blogger Tips

Saturday 27 August 2011

{easy like a} Sunday Morning:
back up and running


Now that I am back to blogging on a more regular basis, I thought I would get the Sunday morning photo project back up and running.  I hope you will play along and pass  the link on to some friends that you think might like to join in.  I am hoping to add a few exciting twists to this project this Fall if more people will join in the fun.

Here are some photo prompts for this Sunday that you might like to try:
  • Reflections (windows, water, mirror)
  • The sky between
  • Shadows
  • Emotions




If you have any suggestions for this project, I would love to hear them. Just drop me an email or leave suggestions in the comments.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Nathalie said...

One word: YEAH!!!! :D