Best Blogger Tips

Friday 22 August 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #86


This week Amy provided the questions; thank you, Amy! And...here we go!

1. Dancing to the music while the morning sun casts long shadows across the floor, makes me feel alive.

2. The last time I tried to do a cartwheel I nearly broke my hip.

3. When I drive I listen to the radio.

4. I saw you standing alone.

5. Give me "novacaine", give me "one reason to stay here", give me "just a little bit more".

6. Next week I am looking forward to ... I haven't thought that far ahead yet.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to hanging out with hubby, tomorrow my plans include the usual Saturday errands and Sunday, I want to have a family picnic at the beach!

~ Grab a bathing suit and beach towel and meet us on the beach on Sunday. Happy weekend all :)

8 comments:

cheatymoon said...

Have fun at the beach picnic.

I really like your blog - I will be back! That coastline shot in the previous post looks a lot like home.

frizzyeatworld said...

What would I ever do without my Novocaine... lol

Happy weekend!

LarryG said...

Never, ever stop doing cartwheels...
i would preface your number four ...
Blue moon, I saw you standing alone. (i love the oldies)

why plan next week when so much is going on now!
Have a great weekend -

Forgetfulone said...

Last time I did a cartwheel I nearly killed myself!

alisonwonderland said...

nice job on #5! happy friday!

Shadow said...

oh i love your no. 1.

have a super weekend too!

threesidesofcrazy said...

The picnic sounds nice - hope it was really good!

Janet said...

ahhhh, I love the beach!