Best Blogger Tips

Monday 22 June 2009

Is the sky really fallin'

I've been quite distracted these days. Almost everything happening around me lately seems like a huge life altering event (cue the violins piano). To tell you the truth, it's all leaving me a little breathless and speechless (over reacting as usual).

Our oldest daughter's heart condition has returned. She has been wearing a loop monitor for the past week, so she can record any rhythm disturbance she experiences. And on top of that, Hubby and I are in the midst of dealing with an issue that has inadvertently led to another issue (involving a lawyer) we must attend to right away - all so cryptic, I know, but hopefully I will be able to divulge all the sorted details in a week or two (I really need to vent!).

I didn't go out to snap any photos, I just sat home all weekend in my pj's wearing a perpetual scowl on my face, sulking in a corner all weekend. This is one personality trait I have down pat; wallowing in self pity, feeling sorry for myself. It's a pity party and your all invited. . . WOOT! You bring the cheese and I'll supply the (wa wa) whine.

11 comments:

cheatymoon said...

oh no, Jack. I hope things mellow out soon for you.
Sending good wishes out to your daughter, too!

LarryG said...

I really like you Jack and you have a lots of friends here, you pour and we'll sip with you!
hugs!

Madeleine said...

I am so sorry Jack, I feel so bad for your daughter, I am familiar with the holter monitor and heart condition since infancy,

I wish I could do something to make you guys feel better, there are times life just sucks

Hang in there, I am thinking about you guys

Lots of (((((HUGS)))))

InventingLiz said...

Hope things get better for you soon!

I have been known to indulge in a pj-scowl-whine weekend now and then myself, usually for much smaller problems than the ones you seem to have now...do what you have to do!

Lee said...

So sorry you're having to deal with crap. I hope it's all resolved quickly and we can selfishly have you back to our bloggy selves.

Jack said...

Thank you all for your support! I feel a little better now that I've let off some steam here :)

Jack said...

Sylvie - I'm curious. Is it Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome, that you have?

koreen (aka: winn) said...

Wow... that really sucks. I hope your daughter will be fine, and things work out for you. The hard part is waiting, but you have the right idea.... I'll be happy to bring the cheese to that whine party! ;) Take care, eh?

Shadow said...

hugs honey. this kinda thing happens to all of us at some time. the sun will shine again, i'm on my way with the cheese...

kayerj said...

hope things look up with your daughter and the other, kind thoughts coming to you from me.

And as the song say's--"It's your party, cry if you want too" Sometimes a good cry helps.

Gal Friday said...

I didn't know that you were going through all this! You have every reason to want to be pitied, and also to have support and people wishing that all will right itself.