Best Blogger Tips

Monday 17 May 2010

Tuesday Ten: An Award
Ten things you might not know about me

Made my day to find out that I was awarded the "Kreativ Blogger" award from  fellow Haligonians over at ~Third~Street~Studio~.  Third Street Handcrafters,  are two sisters who create the most adorable dolls.  Please stop by their Etsy Store and check out their handmade creations.  Thank you for the honours Third Street Studio!

Rules that accompany this award are as follows:
Post the award on your blog.  Thank the person who gave you the award.  Link to the person who gave the award.  Share a list of 7 things that you might not know about me.  Choose 7 great bloggers to give the award to.  Leave a comment on their blog telling them they are recipients of the award.
Since this is not my first time receiving this particular award, I am not going to follow all the rules listed.  I have decided to pass this award on to everyone who stops by and reads this blog post; just grab the button and follow the rules listed above.  And instead of "7 things about me", I am going to list 10 things because I am posting this as my Tuesday Ten this week.

So without further adieu...
Here are Ten things you might not know about me:
  1. I love, love, love the smell of dirt.
  2. I've never watched Star Wars the entire way through.
  3. I hate crunchy peanut butter.
  4. Twilight, when the streetlights flicker on, is my favourite time of day.
  5. I jump nearly out of my skin every time the phone rings after 9:00 PM.
  6. I'm always waiting for the other shoe to drop.
  7. I haven't felt inspired for a long time. I hope that changes soon.
  8. I'm tattooed.
  9. I have to force myself through my front door some days.
  10. I read the Bible, but I'm not religious.

3 comments:

cheatymoon said...

#5, #6, and maybe #7 describe me this week... Oh, and #9 too.

Let's hope that this changes soon.

I still find your blog very inspiring, Jack! You make me think...

:-) Have a good Tuesday.

kayerj said...

congratulations

I don't believe it when you say you aren't inspired--I am inspired every time I visit :) I especially love your photo collages. And I love the way you layout your page.

I hate when the phone rings after 10:00 too.

Andrea on Third Street said...

Thanks Jack!

I think we're all somewhat uninspired at times - I find I'm often so busy that I miss opportunities and inclinations to be inspired. Sad but true.

I agree with your other devoted *fans* though - you yourself are an inspiring entity - much to my delight! So, thanks!