Best Blogger Tips

Thursday 26 February 2009

Kokology - The BlueBird

{Introduction to the game}

(pg.21) One day a Blue bird suddenly flies through the window into your room and is trapped. Something about this lost bird attracts you and you decide to keep it. But to your surprise, the next day the bird has changed color from blue to yellow! This very special bird changes color again overnight - on the morning of the third day it is bright red, and on the fourth day it turns completely black. What color is the Bird when you wake up on the fifth day?

1. The Bird doesn't change color, it stays Black
2. The bird turns back to its original color Blue
3. The bird turns White
4. The Bird turns Golden

Remember, there are no right or wrong answers; you can share your answers by leaving a comment or you can keep your answer to yourself. I choose #2 - reasons will be posted as a comment.
» Click to show Key «
{click here to make your own NaniBird like the one above}

13 comments:

Jack said...

I choose #2 - The bird turns back to its original colour because I like symmetry and patterns and to me made sense to me that the bird will turn blue on the fifth day, then yellow again, and so on... I think it's an OCD thing. lol

Pseudo said...

I wnated to say green, but that was not a choice. So I say white.

Madeleine said...

I chose golden...hmmm, I suppose if I am honest with myself it sort of fits...only sort of :D

Jack said...

Those who said the Bird turns blue again are practical optimists.
You believe that life is a mix of good and bad and that it doesn't pay to fight against that reality. You accept adversity calmly and let things run there course without undue stress or worry. This outlook lets you ride out the waves of adversity without being swept away


I was surprised at my answer. I think it describes me pretty accurately... although, others that know me well may disagree ;)

I wonder what it means when someone chooses not to follow the rules and picks a colour that isn't offered as an answer? Interesting...

Lee said...

Before I read the choices, I thought "yellow", so I suppose golden is my answer. Hmm.

Shadow said...

mmm, i immediately thought purple and then i saw the answer options.....

Terri said...

I wanted a purple bird but since that's not an option, I'll say white.

InventingLiz said...

Very cool - I chose golden, and when I read the answers, that is completely who I am!

cheatymoon said...

I choose white - #3. Cool in a crisis. Since I do crisis for a living, I suppose that is true.

Jack, I totally love this idea and thank you so much for introducing it and letting us play along! Fun fun fun! I wish I had more time to peruse it (I am woefully far behind in my google reader). :-)

Amber said...

I choose #4

Jack said...

I think i will put up a Kokology post every now and again, and anyone wanting to play along can do so. Who know, I may turn it into a meme of some sorts in the future :)

Anonymous said...

This is Fabulous and would make a great meme. It's similar to the FF and MM's we do which i think always reveal a bit about us. I also chose white btw...which was very accurate in it's descripton of me, i thought.

Anonymous said...

#4