Best Blogger Tips

Wednesday 14 May 2008

Baby Steps up-hill

Anxiety update:

I believe that we need to attack my daughter's anxiety/depression from all angles, including dietary and nutritional aspects. Doc has increased her meds and we are waiting for an appointment with a psychiatrist who specifically treats adolescents. My Daughter has gone through group therapy, but I feel she will benefit more from a one on one situation. I am also looking into meditation and yoga techniques to help relieve her anxiety in stressful situations. I have also read that acupuncture can help lessen anxiety symptoms but I'm not sure that type of treatment is an option for a 15 year old.

If anyone reading this has any suggestion or advice they would like to lend, I would appreciate it. Please leave a message or email me.

Related posts:
Don't worry dear - it's all in your head
To Hell in a Handcart

No comments: