Hubby always knows just what I like.
A new little Fuji to replace the one I broke last month... pretty isn't it?
Click the link below to play along
And...here we go!
1. I was feeling so lost without my point & shoot so hubby decided to give me my Mothers Day gift early from him and the kids.
2. When I was moving to the new house last year, I had a book box to donate and one to keep, and I left my book box "to keep" in the wrong pile and it got donated too.
3. Why do I love him? I love him because he understands me, better than I could ever understand myself.
4. Warm lazy days on the beach was in my thoughts today.
5. One of my father's favorite sayings was "that'll teach ya!".
6. Out of the blue anxiety, trepidation, fear--I know that feeling!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a salon visit with my favourate hair artist (she's amazing!), tomorrow my plans include Sister-In-Law's wedding rehearsal and dinner and Sunday, I want to relax at home with hubby doing some yardwork and gardening!