Tracey over at sh1ft.org projects is now starting a photography project for April called "The Photographic Interview". I had been planning on participating this month, but my little Fuji met with an unfortunate accident so now I am without my beloved point and shoot. Fortunately, I am expecting a new Holgo in the mail any day now, so I just might be able to have fun with this photography project after all. Film is in the refrigerator and I'm just impatiently awaiting the arrival of the new camera so I can get going on this.
Q&A : The Photographic Interview is running during April 2010To play, take 1 photograph as your answer to each of the questions below. The aim is to get to know you better, through your photographs
Upload to your blog, flickr account or anywhere else on the net, then come back and share your photographic interview.
1. What is your favourite part of your home
2. Your favourite number
3. The place that holds the most memories
4. One thing you wish you could do, but can’t
5. One thing you wish you could do, and can
6. Someone you don’t see a lot
7. Your favourite piece of clothing
8. What do you see in your future?
If you would like to join in the fun, you can check out all the photography projects and info over at sh1ft.org.
The Holga is a medium format analog camera made entirely out of plastic, including the lens.