Best Blogger Tips

Thursday 2 April 2009

Kokology - Adrift On The Breeze

{Introduction to the game}
pg. 94) Can you still remember those long summer days when school was out, you had no responsibilities, and there was nothing but time from when you woke up till the sun finally went down? Time for play and adventure, time to daydream and roam. Hours to spend on childhood diversions...flying kites...watching clouds...blowing bubbles...

Imagine you are out again on a childhood summer's day, blowing bubbles in an open field. Which of the following best describes the scene you imagine?

1. The bubbles you blow float away high into the sky.
2. You are blowing hundreds of tiny bubbles through your plastic ring.
3. You're concentrating on blowing a single enormous bubble.
4. The bubble you make are carried behind you on the breeze.

My answer:

I still love blowing bubbles on a summers day and sometimes can be caught in the act even when there aren't any children in sight. I love watching the bubbles dance all around me then drift off high into the sky [#1], but I also like to to blow one huge bubble and then set it adrift [#2].

What did you get?
Remember, there are no right or wrong answers; you may share your answers by leaving a comment.

*Reading this in Google Reader? Answer the questions before you continue to scroll to see the Key to "Adrift On The Breeze".

{ Click to reveal the Key to Adrift On The Breeze}


{photo courtesy of Getty Images}

5 comments:

kayerj said...

I love all those ways,but I am usually blowing a lot of bubbles as fast as I can for the grandkids to chase. Hooray for bubble machines. Then the grandkiddies can chase a lot of bubbles and grandma doesn't get light-headed.

I wrote an acceptance blurb for the award you gave me today--thanks again

cheatymoon said...

Hundreds of little bubbles. I love the explanations of these. Thanks for hosting this Jack, I look forward to it every week.

Nicole S. said...

I'm a #3 - blow a huge bubble really slowly. I still try to do that with bubble gum. rude, I know, but that's the kid in me! :)

Amber said...

I answered #2, and I guess that's kind of accurate :o)

Shadow said...

i picked the first one. but my dreams are far from unattainable. a multitude have already come true actually....