Friday, February 19, 2010
Friday Fill-Ins #164
And...here we go!
1. Johnny Weir was robbed, robbed I tell you! They say judging is better in Olympic figure skating but I disagree. Darn shame!
2. I've had nothing on the TV but the 2010 Olympics.
3. And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. ~ Anis Nin
4. It's OK to belt out a tune anytime, anyplace if you get an urge.
5. Having sweet dreams would be nice for once.
6. What does it take to get a good nights sleep?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to... hmm, not sure what I will do tonight, tomorrow my plans include the usual errand running and grocery shopping, then spending the night with my daughter before she heads off to NY for the week, and Sunday, I want to not worry about my girl being in a big city but I know that isn't going to happen (see fill in #3)!
Labels: Friday Fill-Ins