Monday, February 8, 2010
Monday Questions #6
1. What stirs up your imagination?
2. Do you believe in the supernatural?
3. Do you cross your fingers for good luck?
4. If you could possess a superpower, what would it be?
5. Do you think "the man in black" (the smoke monster) is Esau, Jacob's brother? (For Lost Fans)
1. Nothing stirs up my imagination more than people watching.
2. I know I will have to give an explanation sometime after I answer this question. Yes, I do believe in the supernatural and have had (what I think) were two supernatural experiences. One was something I saw many years ago and the other was an attic experience. (Explanation post in the near future)
3. I do cross my finger but only on one hand. Two hands with crossed fingers bring bad luck.
4. When I was younger I always thought I would like to read people's thoughts. Now, I would love to possess powers of persuasion (put thoughts into peoples heads).
5. Lost. LOVE it! I have this theory that Lost is an allegory for The Bible and Christian beliefs.
Labels: Monday Questions