Best Blogger Tips

Sunday 3 April 2011

{easy like a} Sunday Morning:
Come join me on a new adventure

So here we are.  The first installment of (easy like a) Sunday Morning.  I thought I would be up with the birds today looking for that perfect Sunday morning moment to shoot, but no such luck.  I'm in bed with a grouchy bug that has decided to invade my body (seems it's been going around these parts).  I did manage to click a not-so-glamorous photo of my stripped down bed waiting for clean sheets.  Hopefully next week I will have something fun and exciting like a sunrise, blooming flowers, or a deer grazing in a nearby field.

For those just joining us and want to know more, click on the link in my menu bar or Read More →

I am so ready to get on with Spring and start a new project.
Hope your Sunday is a special one!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic