Best Blogger Tips

Tuesday 8 April 2008

The Cradle Will Rock


Update: Thursday, April 10


I've decided to keep all the cradle and baby L updates all on the same post. It could take me a few days to finish the cradle, seems the weather is going to be crap today and I will be unable to varathane it until Friday.

Ella did finally make a grand entrance into the world yesterday evening, weighing 7lbs 15 oz. Mommy, Daddy and Baby L are all doing fine.

Update: Wednesday, April 9


Started staining the cradle and as it turns out, just on time. We received word this morning that Mommy-to-be is in the hospital and baby L is due to make her grand entrance later this afternoon or early evening.


Hope she loves the cradle!



Fit for a Princess:


The cradle I had made for the newest member of our family, Niece #4 - Baby Ella. Baby L hasn't arrived yet but we are expecting her any day now. I was just visiting with mommy-to-be last night and she's very anxious and excited. Her doctor is saying baby is going to be around 10 lbs give or take - now that's a good size baby!


Thank you to my Dad who was able to construct the cradle in under a week. Everything is all finished except for the stain and varnish and I'm hoping I will be able to get started on that this afternoon. Can't wait to see the finished product with all the pink ruffly bedding.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, so beautiful and special!