Thursday, July 31, 2008
Friday Fill-Ins #83
Questions 1 and 2 this week are courtesy of Sherry, thanks!
Here we go:
1. If I could travel back in time, I'd go to back to the mid 1700's so I could be a pirate (Arrr!).
2. Give me liberty or give me death! - Patrick Henry
3. I am listening to Last of the Ghetto Astronauts - Matthew good.
4. Somewhere, someone is thinking of you. Someone is calling you an angel. This person is using celestial colors to paint your image. Someone is making you into a vision so beautiful that it can only live in the mind. Someone is thinking of the way your breath escapes your lips when you are touched. How your eyes close and your jaw tightens with concentration as you give pleasure a home. These thoughts are saving a life somewhere right now. In some airless apartment on a dark, urine stained, whore lined street, someone is calling out to you silently and you are answering without even being there. So crystalline. So pure. Such life saving power when you smile. You will never know how you have cauterized my wounds. So sad that we will never touch. How it hurts me to know that I will never be able to give you everything I have. - Henry Rollins
5. I'll always be in love with you
Treasure these few words
Till we're together
Keep all my love forever
P.S. I love you
You you you
As I write this letter
Send my love to you
Remember that.... -- P.S. I Love You (The Beatles)
6. My idea of a good time includes good company, good food, good wine, of course it does depend on my mood too. Sometimes my idea of a good time is hanging out at home with the family, playing a game or watching a movie.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to kicking off the long weekend with good company, good food and good wine, tomorrow my plans include a drive with the hubby and Sunday, I want to go to my nieces christening and hubby's cousins wedding!
Labels: Friday Fill-Ins