Friday, July 4, 2008
Friday Fill-Ins #79
1. Holidays in the summer are a great excuse for family and friends to get together for some great outdoor fun.
2. Veggies and kabobs are my favorite things to grill.
3. My thoughts are scattered at the moment.
4. The start of vacation for hubby and myself is what I'm most looking forward to this weekend!
5. My favorite book so far this summer is Fall on Your Knees -- .
6. Coffee and a smile is the best way to begin a day.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m (not) looking forward to a house full of teenagers, tomorrow my plans include most likely cleaning up after the teenagers go home and Sunday, I want to doing nothing in particular!
Ps. Wishing all my fellow Fill-Iners from the U.S., A safe and happy 4th of July!
Labels: Friday Fill-Ins