Friday, August 22, 2008
Friday Fill-Ins #86
This week Amy provided the questions; thank you, Amy! And...here we go!
1. Dancing to the music while the morning sun casts long shadows across the floor, makes me feel alive.
2. The last time I tried to do a cartwheel I nearly broke my hip.
3. When I drive I listen to the radio.
4. I saw you standing alone.
5. Give me "novacaine", give me "one reason to stay here", give me "just a little bit more".
6. Next week I am looking forward to ... I haven't thought that far ahead yet.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to hanging out with hubby, tomorrow my plans include the usual Saturday errands and Sunday, I want to have a family picnic at the beach!
~ Grab a bathing suit and beach towel and meet us on the beach on Sunday. Happy weekend all :)
Labels: Friday Fill-Ins