Best Blogger Tips

Wednesday 20 August 2008

(not so) Wordless #5

If I ever feel the need to escape the city, I head to the shore. It is the perfect place for repose . . . green rolling hills mixed with rocky and sandy shore line, old farms, ocean breezes and charming people. Here, time nearly stands still and the pace of life is just so relaxed. I always return home so refreshed, with a new perspective. It is my dream that one day hubby and I will have a summer home somewhere along this shore.

8 comments:

Popcorn House said...

Wow, this shot looks like what you would find on a post card. Everything is so great looking too. I really enjoy the coast. Thanks for sharing.

CK Ng said...

What a nice place. Have a wonderful WW! :)

LarryG said...

the water front is awesome
i love your photos - time and space seem ever relevant in your choices

Anonymous said...

That's a nice shot but a beautiful scene in general.

Digital Flower Pictures said...

Looks idyllic. My wife has always wanted to travel to NS. I will get there some day.

SandyCarlson said...

Water is an amazing helper and healer. I love this shot.

Shadow said...

that is a peaceful coastline. who knows, maybe your dream will come true. here's holding thumbs...

Anonymous said...

Delightful day and scene. Living in Seattle, I sure appreciate it.d