1. Pumpkins, colourful gourds, orange, red, gold, piles of leaves, Thanks Giving and Halloween are some of the things I'm most looking forward to in October.
2. Sometimes I wish I could just get it right.
3. Things change and anything can happen, and that's why there is a saying, "never say never"!
4. When I'm down, I have a loving husband and family who help pick me up.
5. Outside or at my computer is where you'll find me most often.
6. A rainy day is good for curling up to a good book or movie, or catching up on some household chores.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to going out to celebrate my sons 19th birthday, tomorrow my plans include the usual errand running and Sunday, I want to stay home and possibly cook a roast. I wonder if my kids will join me if I'm offering food?
TGIF everyone! Enjoy your weekend :)