Best Blogger Tips

Tuesday 7 October 2008

Have you seen me? I've looked everywhere

"Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, And sorry I could not travel both. And be one traveler, long I stood, And looked down one as far as I could"...
-Robert Frost, The Road Not Taken
I have been thinking long and hard about what my purpose is now my kids are becoming less and less dependent on me. I feel an insecurity in my gut and have no real sense of direction lately... Seems I have reached a crossroads.

Why have not prepared for this?

3 comments:

Shadow said...

CAN one prepare for this? i'm not sure. everyone who's a parent knows that a time like this will come, but once it actually is upon us, the best laid plans can go awry when emotions come into play. but there's no rush is there? you'll find your road...

Anonymous said...

One of my favourite poems...and let me just say...being prepared for everything in life might prevent us from discovering things we might otherwise only find while flying by the seat of our pants..

Kori said...

I don't know, I have two teens and two younger children, and I am no more ready to confront life without the teens that I was for any of them to be born.