Friday, February 5, 2010
Friday Fill-ins #162
And...here we go!
1. I know it's odd to tidy up shelves in the supermarket while shopping. OCD can make you do some strange things.
2. January, February, March are the longest months.
3. You can't help but wonder why black attracts dust like a magnet.
4. I'm waiting for my new vacuum to be delivered; bring it on!
5. Where have you looked for your phone? Did you leave it somewhere?
6. I was surprised to see that Easter Candy is now available.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to not having any obligations at all and just staying home or doing whatever I please, tomorrow my plans include shopping and Sunday, I want to clean out the storage closet!
Labels: Friday Fill-Ins