Friday, February 26, 2010
Friday Fill-Ins #165
And...here we go!
1. A cup of tea (aka: a cuppa) is best made with looseleaf tea tossed into a warm pot, pour boiling water over the leaves and let steep for two to five minutes.
2. Warmth, love and comfort makes a place feel like home.
3." Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it." - Confucius.
4. Do you know how badly I am craving the smell and the taste of strawberries?
5. Art makes me happy, sad, makes me ponder and feel inspired.
6. LOL I just noticed I forgot to take something out of the freezer for dinner tonight -- oops, guess we will just have to order in or go out.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my girl getting home from her trip, tomorrow my plans include a trip to the grocery store, hardware store, and most importantly... the liquor store and Sunday, I want to hit the highway and head into the valley for the day (weather permitting)!
Labels: Friday Fill-Ins