One day a boy was determine to prove that the sage couldn't know everything. The lad had an idea to prove the sage was faking so he told everyone to meet him the next afternoon. The next day he caught a small bird, met the sage and said to him:"You say you know everything, well prove it. What am I holding behind my back?"
The sage said: "I didn't say I know everything, but I believe you are holding a bird in your hands."
The boy then decided to ask the sage if the bird was alive or dead. If the sage said "alive," he would crush it and prove him wrong. If he answered "dead," he would set the bird free. Either way, he could prove the sage didn't know everything.
The boy said, "OK, so tell me, is the bird alive or dead?"
The sage replied: "The answer is all in your hands."
* February 25th! Is it just me, or did February fly by really fast?
* I'm pondering how I will handle my weekend while I am anxiously awaiting the return of my daughter from her NY road trip.
* I have tried the medication route for my anxiety --which failed miserably, by the way. Just wondering if I should consider therapy.
* My husband never ceases to amaze me. I truly do appreciate all the love and support he gives this crazy (and getting crazier by the minute) ol'
* My blog anniversary is coming up soon.
* It's getting really expensive and time consuming keeping up with the ever-growing grey in my hair. Maybe I should stop colouring it and just let it grow out.
* Boy oh Boy! That was a really great Olympic Hockey game between Canada and Russia.
* Whoopie Pies.
What thoughts are in your head this Thursday?