Friday, January 28, 2011
Kitten and J. Peterman S.M.
Click on the link below if you would like to play along.
And...here we go!
1. Up and about early is hard for me lately. I wish I could have just one night of uninterrupted sleep.
2. Around here there is a lot of daydreaming going around.
3. Coats and scarves, mittens and boots: are stuffed into my closets and overflowing into the front foyier; next year I will be getting a mitten box for both closets for sure.
4. Hubby worked hard all week. He is deserving of a nice back rub.
5. I'm thinking about warmer weather and being able to lock away the boots and wool hats and trade them for flip-flops and floppy straw hats.
6. And when the night is cloudy, there is still a light, that shines on me, shine until tomorrow, let it be. I wake up to the sound of music, mother Mary comes to me, speaking words of wisdom, let it be. ~The Beatles
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a nice evening in with the family, tomorrow my plans include shopping for paint for my kitchen and maybe painting if I catch the mood and Sunday, I want to get up early enough to get the the market and maybe brunch with hubby!
Follow my blog with bloglovin
Labels: Friday Fill-Ins