Best Blogger Tips

Wednesday 11 May 2011

*Sigh*


I feel like I'm rusting. I think the endless fog and rain outside has seeped into my head making all the gears and pulleys seize up.

I have had a few things to post but haven't been able to assemble anything coherent in weeks. Guess that is what weeks of gray sky, fog and rain will do to a person. But here is a brief rundown:

  • A prom dress fiasco.
  • Upset teen.
  • Brand new ball gown for sale (size 12, pink) if anyone is the market.
  • My memory is shit.
  • Puppies are exhausting.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

Shadow said...

someone broke the weather!!! and today is another cold, wet, grey day... i know!!! let's hibernate 'til its over!!!

nyssa said...

All I can say is.. I SO hear you. and yes, puppies ARE exhausting. xo

Anonymous said...

I am sorry about your teen angst. As you know, I feel your pain.

There is something wrong with me... I am not averse at all to this rainy pattern. Keeps me in hibernation mode longer. Ha.

I'll get back to you next weekend... we're getting rain all week. You too?