Best Blogger Tips

Friday 9 September 2011

{easy like a} Sunday Morning :
A Tribute to 9/11


Hey you!  Yes you!  I caught you looking.  Are you ready to join in this Sunday?

*This Sunday we are dedicating the photo project to 9/11.  Shoot your tribute to 2001 terrorist attack on America.

Here is the scoop:
  • Wake up
  • Have your camera handy (doesn't need to be a fancy camera; a point and shoot or even your phone camera will do)
  • Wait for that perfect moment
  • Shoot, shoot, shoot away!
  • Post your Sunday morning shot on your site and tell us about it
  • Visit my Sunday morning post to add your link (on inlinkz) located at the bottom of this post
That is all that is too it.  Read all about it

Here are some photo prompts you might like to try:
Check out Apogee Photo Magazine for 151 things to photograph



If you have any suggestions for this project, I would love to hear them. Just drop me an email or leave suggestions in the comments.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

Pseudo said...

HI Jack! I will try and join you. My Sunday morning is half way through everyone's day, but still...

Jack said...

I would love to have you join in Pseudo!

Nathalie said...

I finally posted my photo for this morning and linked it here. Thank you for the prompt!