Best Blogger Tips

Tuesday 3 October 2017

Accessing infinite wisdom



We neglect the present by focusing too much on the future or past. I found myself often stuck on the future, at times as well as the past. I realized that so much has passed me by. The learning experiences that now could have contributed to a wise past was being wasted due to my brain being too focused on thinking that the answers and the best of life will come later on down the road. We forget that our daily struggles shape us and give us that learning curve we need in order to pick a path suitable for us to move forward into the future. Present bad decisions may ultimately find us having a future that we won't be looking forward to. Live closer to the present, face the future with courage, and the past with wisdom.

No comments: