Best Blogger Tips

Friday 6 June 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #75

Questions courtesy of One Knutty Knitter; thank you, Knutty!



1. Idle hands are the Devil's tools.
2. I love daydream in the shower. (Oh, and wash of course)
3. My favorite time of the day is when the whole family is home.
4. The last tea I drank was Jasmine rose and Orange, organic white tea.
5. I like to spend lots of time outside in the Summer.
6. My mother always said "don't go outside with wet hair, you will catch your death from foolishness".
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to going shopping for a new dining table, tomorrow my plans include more shopping and Sunday, I want to spend the day at home!

4 comments:

Joe said...

No problem! It's also very tasty mixed with lemon or green tea :D (and surely others but I haven't tried yet ;-P)

Janet said...

That tea sounds delicious!

Thanks for playing, have a great weekend :-)

Kristle said...

Yay! Shopping! Have fun! Happy Friday, have a great weekend! :)

Diana_CT said...

The tea sounds interesting, I have to try it sometime.