Best Blogger Tips

Thursday 21 May 2009

Yay! It's Friday!

Click the link to play along.

And...here we go!

1. Moving some furniture around today, I dropped a cabinet on my baby toe and now it's all black and blue.

2. My toe is not pain free.

3. My best quality is ????

5. In nearly 10 years, I will be 50!

6. A glass of wine and dinner on a patio at a nice restaurant is what I need right now!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to shopping for some linens for my kids bedrooms, tomorrow my plans include the usual errands and possibly the beach and Sunday, I want to go to the beach if I don't get to go on Saturday!

Wishing you all a happy weekend!

9 comments:

cheatymoon said...

Beach sounds lovely. I should go. I could walk on the beach right now if I just got in my car and drove. Right now.

And I may bring my camera. Hmmmm.

cheatymoon said...

Have a great weekend, Jack!

Lee said...

Hey? Where's #4 :)

Have a wonderful weekend!

Terri said...

Oh poor toe! Some warm sand ought to help it along! Enjoy!

Apparently you're not concerned with the details since you left out #4. ;o)

kayerj said...

sympathy for the toe--enjoy the beach.

Amber said...

should get that toe checked out!
have fun at the beach :o)

Anonymous said...

Ah the beach. I'd love to snuggle down in the sand and soak up some rays right now. ENJOY please, some of us are very far away from the beach these days.

Billy Rhythm said...

Ooh, sorry about the toe!

Gal Friday said...

I hope you got your beach time in?! I bet a little salt water(no matter how damned cold) would be a healing thing for your poor toe.

We went to the little bayside beach near us today with the dog and our lunch... and even got the first sand-in-the-sandwich experience of the season.