- Kicking off the weekend headache free.
- Writing in my journal or in this case, starting a new journal I just received in the mail.
- An extra 5 minutes in the shower with the hot water running over my back.
- Grabbing my camera and heading out for a few shots.
- A hot cup of Earl Grey tea.
- Curling up on the sofa with hubby, watching a movie.
- Sleeping in late on Sunday morning.
- Sunday shopping at the market with my oldest daughter.
- Watching my youngest daughters cat, JiJi. He thinks he is human.
- A delicious Sunday dinner with the family.
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Simple pleasures sprinkled throughout my weekend
I thought it would be fun to compile a list of simple pleasures I experienced over the weekend. These are little things that don’t really cost a thing or much, but they are things I found truly satisfying this weekend.