I'm so, so tired today! My oldest daughter had high fever and headache for the 6th day in a row so I took her to the ER. Doctors took some blood, did a CT Scan and a Lumbar Puncture (fascinating!) and determined she was suffering from Viral Meningitis and not Bacterial Meningitis - thank goodness!
Here is a video of a Lumbar Puncture (not my daughters) if your interested in the procedure.
Now lets get on with the Fill Ins :)
Click the link below to play along.
1. When I heard my daughter would need a lumbar puncture I felt bad for her.
2. Laughter really is the best medicine.
3. It's late, but the ER provides plenty of good entertainment in the wee hours of the morning.
4. The emergency room was slow last night, as always.
5. Doctor My eyes have seen the years. And the slow parade of fears without crying. Now I want to understand. ~ Jackson Browne
6. ER visits should be done on a full stomach and plenty of rest, I emphasize this strongly.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleep, tomorrow my plans include more sleep and Sunday, I want to wake up to the sun shining brightly in my window (keeping my fingers crossed)!
Wishing you a well and wonderful weekend my bloggie buddies :)