Best Blogger Tips

Thursday 23 October 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #95

Play along here

1. Right now, I'm feeling angsty and tired.
2. This is where I want to be.
3. How does one week manage to fly by so quickly?
4. My hubby keeps me on track.
5. Please don't go, baby please don't go, baby please don't go,down to New Orleans you know I love you so, baby please don't go. . .Big Joe Williams
6. My kids laughter fills me with joy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing some camera shopping online, tomorrow my plans include the usual - groceries and shopping and Sunday, I want to make some mac & cheese, something sweet and gooey for dessert and hang out with the family !
Thank you for your well wishes this week, I am feeling much better. To those who have been bitten by the bug - get plenty of R&R this weekend :)
Have a wonderful weekend all!

11 comments:

JO said...

TGIF!

Here's my fill-ins. Thanks.

Shadow said...

have a lovely weekend!!! mac and cheese, yummy!!!

Billy Rhythm said...

A few months ago, a coworker took a week to the Bahamas--one of those all inclusive deals... Well, the price was something I could afford. Since then, I keep thinking about Susan and I somewhere tropical. Now, what to do with the kids!

And speaking of cameras... Susan's 3 megapix point and shoot isn't really cutting it anymore. I think she needs something better. I'm sure, though, that she won't want the hassle of a digital SLR. Have you got a recommendation on a nice point and shoot? If so, would you leave me a comment, or email me?

SmilingSally said...

Mmmmm, mac and cheese. Happy Friday Fill-ins!
http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/

LarryG said...

that is cool - but what's wrong with New Orleans? :)

;ove the photo link on #2

have a 'gooey dessert' kinda weekend!
LarryG

Jack said...

JO... Happy Friday to you too!

Shadow and Smilingsal... Yummy indeed! not exactly figure friendly but I'll work extra hard at the gym next week ;)

Larry...absolutely nothing wrong with New Orleans, it's on my "places to see" list. As long as the sun is shining and it's above 20 C/58 F - it's all good :)

Billy...Ah yes, what to do with the kiddies??? Maybe you could guilt a relative into looking after them for a week - Nanny or an auntie.

I'll send you an email regarding the camera info.

Anonymous said...

mac and cheese...AND a gooey dessert...now that's the way to indulge...should cure both the flu and the angst..

Cheers and a happy weekend to both you and yours

Susan said...

Angsty, interesting word, and I totally feel that way sometimes, too.

Janet said...

oooh man, that mac & cheese sounds SO good! Thanks for playing, have fun this weekend :-)

cheatymoon said...

Mac & Cheese sounds yum. Have fun camera shopping. What do you think you are getting? And I hear you on angsty...
:-)

Jack said...

Thistle... I may even have a beer, and none of that light crap either.

Susan...Yeah I know, "Angsty" is not in the dictionary, but I like the way it sounds.

Janet... Thanks for the Fill Ins.

Only a movie... I am looking for a TLR (Twin Lens Reflex). I am hoping I can find one cheep enough on kijiji or ebay.

ps. I totally stole the idea of anwering my comments back from Thistle- (thank you)