Best Blogger Tips

Friday 20 June 2008

Friday Fill In #77


Happy birthday Janet!

1. A smile is the light in the window of your face that tells people you're at home.
2. Pente is my favorite board or card game.
3. I would love to have more positive energy in my life and less negativity.
4. When I think of the Summer Solstice, I think of Shakespeare's - A Midsummer Night's Dream.
5. I just remembered I need to call my sister.
6. One of my favorite song lyrics goes like this: ... After the first kiss when you make up,
You swear you'll never break up again, And when you've just run a red light
Sit shaking under the street light...
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to delicious food, good wine and great company, tomorrow my plans include the usual Saturday stuff and Sunday, I want to hang out with the family!

9 comments:

Julie said...

Nice fill-ins. Thanks for visiting mine.


And don't forget...... call your sister :)

Anonymous said...

yeah, dont forget to call your sister or have you called her already ;)

my fill ins are here!

hope you can visit. thanks

Lynda said...

More positive energy and less negative ... I totally agree ;0)

Ivanhoe said...

Never heard of Pente before, but checked your link and it sounds like fun.
Have a great weekend!

Janet said...

Interesting lyrics! What song is that? Thanks for the birthday wishes, and for playing, have a great weekend!

Jack said...

The song is Four Minutes - Radio K.A.O.S. (Roger Waters)

Bellezza said...

I said "Midsummer Night's Dream" as well, and I totally forgot about Pente! That's such a great game.

Maisie said...

Oh yes. I Midsummer Night's Dream. I read it in high school and saw the play at a college.

YellowRose said...

What is the song...like the lyrics!

Sounds like a wonderful weekend!