Best Blogger Tips

Friday, 25 March 2011

Friday Fill-Ins


Want to play along?  Click the image below.


And...here we go!

1. Why does it _take me so long to fall to sleep lately?_

2. _250 ml_ is equal _to 1 cup_.

3. My favorite breakfast includes _Canadian back-bacon, scrambled eggs, hash browns, toast and a mimosa_.

4. _The Lake Of Dreams by Kim Edwards_ was the last book I read _and enjoyed_.

5. I am SO glad _we are all excited about the new puppy _.

6. _A hot water bottle and handfull of Midol_ would make me feel better right now.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _shopping for some doggie supplies_, tomorrow my plans include _hanging out here at home and possibly run some errands_ and Sunday, I want to _try for the market againSomething always seems to come up that takes precedence_!

Wishing you all a great weekend ♥
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

10 comments:

Tamara said...

Ooh - Puppies!! Yummm. I envy you. I hope you get all the errands done so you can enjoy puppy time.

Sandra Collins said...

that breakfast sounds wonderful

Ane said...

Warm milk should help you fall asleep more easily.. :) Or perhaps a calming tea.. :)

Wow, a puppy! :) Have fun with your new addition to the family.. :)

Have a great weekend! :)

My FFI's are here. :)

Gal Friday said...

A new dog?!! What have I missed while not following your blog?(will catch up this weekend).

Sorry to learn you are still having sleep issues. Try taking calcium(I take a supplement with Vit. D and magnesium added) and Omega 3 Fish Oil with your evening meal--I have found I sleep like a rock ever since I started doing this over a month ago.

Barbara said...

A new puppy! How exciting!

Happy Friday.

Peace!

kaye said...

have a nice weekend :)

only a movie said...

Wait. New puppy? Have you posted photos yet? What kind?
I am dying for a puppy. Ack.

Len♥reNeverM♥re said...

gorgeous photo!
mimosa for breakfast sounds good to me too!

~Cheers Jack!

Billy Rhythm said...

Yeah, what's the puppy? Looks like I better read last week's posts!

Sorry I am so late; busy weekend! My answers are over at The Philosophy of Chairs. (But you knew that.)

Jack said...

Actually Billy, check my facebook for a link to his photo.