Friday, June 13, 2008
Friday Fill-Ins #76
1. 5 things high up on my bucket list.
2. My favorite quote is "When angry, count to four. When very angry, swear" ~ Mark Twain
3. Admiring other blogs inspired me to start blogging.
4. Strawberries are best eaten straight off the bush.
5. Running from an ominous-looking creature is the last dream I remember having. (I've been having all sorts of crazy dreams lately)
6. The most enjoyable time to go for a walk is at twilight.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to staying at home and watching a movie, tomorrow my plans include getting out and enjoying the day and Sunday, I want to do something with the Hubby!
Labels: Friday Fill-Ins