Best Blogger Tips

Thursday 18 September 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #90

Play And...here we go!

1. "There is no need to panic about the Canadian economy" - Is what our government keeps telling us.

2. Where in the heck did the week go?

3. Getting caught up on the laundry is all I managed to do (this week).

4. Prospects for a warm sunny weekend are looking good according to the weather forecast.

5. Love is the message. (or is it "Love is the subject"?)

6. Simplicity and tranquility are waiting for you.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to finding inspiration, tomorrow my plans include the usual errand running and Sunday, I want to try a family outing again, but not going to hold my breath!

~Have a beautiful weekend everyone!~

post signature

15 comments:

Chelsea said...

Jack,
I came across your blog and really love your design! I would love to know how you loaded your sidebar title images, instead of just a boring title. If you wouldn't mind sharing, my email is chelstep28@yahoo dot com
Thanks a bunch,
Chelsea

Linda said...

Great answers. The weeks do seem to fly by.

Shadow said...

"finding inspiration" i'm with you on that. enjoy a sunny weekend!!!

cheatymoon said...

You are right. Love is the message. And thanks for reminding me to get some laundry started... need to take advantage of the sunshine today.

Have a fabulous weekend, Jack!

Billy Rhythm said...

Hey, no migraines in the fill-in. That's a good sign!

LarryG said...

the message, the subject, the answer, the question... lol
seems to be on folks minds

The Fill-In

have a great weekend!

Lynda said...

Oh no ... I forgot to do laundry..!
Good answers ;0)

Janet said...

Love your answer to #4 :-) Thanks for playing, Jack, always a pleasure :-)

~ Mhay ~ said...

I agree with you on #2 :) Happy Friday!

Desert Diva said...

If you "find" inspiration, please let me know where you found it so I can get some too! ;-)

Have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!

Madeleine said...

Hi Jack,
Ditto with Desert Diva, I need inspiration tell me how to find it

Hope your whish for a family outing happens

Gill said...

I'm with you on No.2! Love your blog, am going to have a browse around now :-)

My Friday fill-ins are here

teabird said...

The U.S. government keeps telling us the same thing......

Here's mine.

Kori said...

those are great fill-ins!

threesidesofcrazy said...

I love the positive tone of your fill-ins! Have a great weekend!