Best Blogger Tips

Thursday 29 January 2009

5 questions asked and answered

The 5 question interview meme has been sweeping the blogsphere. have you played yet?

Last week I was interview by a lovely Canadian gal - Thistle, Of Thistles and Maple Leaves. Her interview questions were great and I tried to answer the best I could - view here.

I also got a chance give an interview to another cool Canadian, Lee over at Lemons 2 Lemonade. Lee asked me to send her 5 questions, I must say it was a little nerve wrecking! We had only just met on the blogsphere a few days prior to the interview and I wasn't sure which direction to go with my questions - should I get personal, or just ask some general question??? I just didn't know...

Well, I asked and she gave some fabulous answers. Go check out Lee's 5 question interview here.

If you haven't joined in on the fun and games it's not too late... just asked to be interviewed by someone who has participated. It's great fun and a good way for people to get to know you a little better. Thank you Thistle for the interview and Lee for allowing me to interview her!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

checked out Lee's post, great questions and equally great answers...

it's hard to come up with questions isn't it? Love the cliche one...i'm not sure i could pick just one...

Great job!

Anonymous said...

ps...Thanks for the linky love!

LarryG said...

Yes, this is a great way to get to know folks and share yourself online.

Thank you for your comments and...
Love your posts Jack!

LarryG said...

This quote above ""Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair - Kahlil Gibran""
reminded me of this post on my blog...
which you commented on back on Jan 9.

The Earth Enjoys Your Footprints