Best Blogger Tips

Friday 26 March 2010

Tea, Mad Hatter & Friday Fill-Ins

Tetley really isn't my brand of tea, but I had to have this tin. 
Oh, how I ♥ Johnny Depp!


Friday Fill-Ins #169
Click the link below to play along.

My answers are in bold.  And...here we go!

1. The right word can capture and convey true feelings.
2. Wake me gently.  And on your way out be sure and shut the door quietly, please.
3. Up Up and Away!
4. Right here is where you'll find me.
5. Ooh! What is that heavenly smell coming from my neighbours kitchen?
6. Sleeping late on Sunday is a good idea.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a night at home with hubby, tomorrow my plans include helping my father-in-law install some flooring in his family room and Sunday, I want to wake up from a good nights sleep feeling refreshed and rejuvenated *fingers crossed*!

What will you be doing this weekend?

6 comments:

cheatymoon said...

Hope you are able to sleep in this weekend... sounds divine.
xo

koreen (aka: winn) said...

I'm afraid I'm going to have to get that tin of tea, too. =)

Gal Friday said...

Ahhh...your weekend promises to be filled with simple pleasures.
I have never bought Tetley tea before(we are a Red Rose tea drinkin' bunch at my house), but....I will be on the lookout for that tea tin!!

Anonymous said...

ohh, can I have that tin of tea? http://www.mariposatells.com/2010/03/happy-friday-from-bacolod.html

Unknown said...

What a busy weekend! Floors can be tricky.

Andrea on Third Street said...

This is so funny. The sharing of "simple" pleasures. I'm glad this brought joy to you, too.