This is a fun photo shoot you can do using glow sticks.
- digital camera (*point and shoot will do just fine)
- package of glow stick/bracelets/necklace
- tripod (optional)
- dark room
- some helpers (optional)
* preferably a camera that has a night setting.
- First prepare the glow sticks by cracking them.
- Next set up your camera for taking photographs in the dark, you will want to turn your flash off for these shots. Find the night mode or a similar setting; we want a high ISO to increase the light sensitivity, and give you a slow shutter speed. Next, setup your tripod or place your camera on a stable surface, hit the lights, use the timer if you don't have any helpers.
- Go to it! Attach the glow sticks to the kids arms and legs and have them dance around the room, make some crazy designs, or write your name, or you could try attaching them to a ceiling fan. Just have fun with it!