Want to play along? Click on the image below.
And...here we go!
1. I wanted stainless appliances for the new house but got a great deal on white. It's not the end of the world. (white is ok, right?)
2. Sitting here, listening to the sound of rain falling, I think days like this are meant to be spent home, curled up on the sofa or in my bed. Sometimes I get hypnotized listening to the water swish from under the car wheels outside my window, as the gentile pitter-patter of rain lulls me to sleep.
3. Berries and cream tastes so good!
4. Sometimes, putting others first is not in one's own best interest.
5. The views of Niagara Falls from space is breathtaking, really.
6. Well, maybe there is something way out there in the outskirts of creation. What do you think?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to filling, sanding and painting walls, tomorrow my plans include more of the same with a little break in the evening for hubby's birthday dinner with the family and Sunday, I want to get in a beach day provided the weather holds up!